sexta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2011

Devil Beside You

DEVIL BESIDE YOU


Genre: Ramance, Comedy
Episodes: 20
Cast 
Mike He - Jiang Meng  (he is beautiful ^^)
Rainie Yang - Qi Yue
Kingone Wang - Sang Yuan Yi 
Ivy Fan Xiao Fan - Xin Li Xiang
He Du Lin - Jiang You Hui
Ge Wei Ru - Huang Xue Wei 
Masuyama Yuki - Yu Yang Ping
Tsai Pei Lin - Qing Zi
Fu Xiao Yun - Xiao Cai 
Yuan Jun Hao - Guo Kai 
Katherine Wang Kai Di - Liu Mei Di
Figaro Ceng Shao Zong - Yuan Chuan Rang
Wu Zhong Tian - Tian Si Shen 
Wang Jian Min - Chui Ming 
Tang Qi - Grandma Jiang
Meng Ting Li - Yuan Mei Jin
Janel Tsai - Chuang Ya Li
Huang Xing Lun - Cai Yi Lang
Xu Qiong Yun - childhood Qi Yue



Synopsis:

Qi Yue is a girl in love with the popular basketball player Yi Yuan.
On the day she decides to confess her feelings, Qi Yue tries to give a love letter to Yuan Yi but he passes without seeing and who receives the letter by mistake is the most feared bad boy in school, Jiang Meng.
Ahmon threatens Qi Yue to the letter.
They both begin to fall in love but there is a major impediment.
Jiang Meng's father and the mother of Qi Yue fall in love and promise to marry.
At that moment the infatuated couple becomes a couple of half brothers in love.



My opinion:



Since the first episode that the devil Ahmon not only won the heart of Qi Yue and mine as.... ^^
I found it very funny that the Ahmon use hooks in the hair. (well there should be considered masculine ....)
At first I thought Ahmon a little scary but then over the episodes I realized that even the worst demon has its weaknesses. But who knew the weakness of Meng Jiang would be love. ^ ^






Ahmon is the style of guy who never runs away from a good fight and protect the person who he loves most. It has a noble soul and sincere.
There was always the most dangerous moments but never lost its position of bad guy ... I think this was the strongest of its charm :D





I always liked the best friend of Qi Yue, Qing Zi, she was a fighter. Do not give up what she believed in and managed to find love. But to tell the truth, over the episodes that girl was missing the joke. At first it was funny and a fighter but then became a proud girl. First met with a guy from the internet and then started with all those insecurities with the fact that Yuan Yi like basketball. I understand that she felt pushed aside but that was his dream and she just had to understand.




Another character I liked most was Yang Ping. I found the very cute Ping Yang and he likes Li Xiang but she just looked at her Prince. Li Xiang was irritating but I think she was just doing those things for love. But in the end I loved watching these two together. XD






The other two I loved were the parents of Qi Yue and Ahmon. How can anyone not like them ???!!
I've never seen people so friendly, funny and understanding.
Not to mention the friends of Ahmon, I especially loved the one who did not speak. Whenever a word he said I laughed.XD







But the same can not be with Meidi. I always thought that girl very boring. First she wanted to be friend, then she wanted more ..... and the uncontrollable addiction for chocolate .. (but I understand it, I love those chocolates ...^^) In my opinion she is just a bread without salt. In the end she chose the right option and walked away. (I DO NOT LIKE MUCH OF THE CHARACTER OF MEIDI BUT PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED, IT'S JUST MY OPINION .... that should not count for much but ok ....: D)





I loved the little Ahrang. At first he was just a child trying to get attention of his brother but then he became a real man! I felt sorry for him being alone in the end. I think he would find love. Maybe with Meidi !!!!! ^ ^ I did not like Meidi but I was sorry for her being alone .....




Highlight:


Sometimes I see dramas with 20 episodes in which I have to wait 16 episodes to see a kiss .... but I can not say the same of Devil Beside You .... just loved that kiss between Ahmon and Qi Yue in the middle of the road. At first I thought, "Woooo they killed themselves?!" but then I laugh a lot. They both kissing and all the cars stopped to see .... imagine that some crazy remembered "oiiii.. I'm late, I'll go over them ".... and there goes the romantic moment...




The most absurd:

The teacher who was behind Qi Yue. Ready he waited for her to grow up .... he loved her but do not know why I did not like he!
So that moment when he was deciding between the "girlfriend" and Qi Yue was very bad. The game of riddles was boring for me ....




Moral of the story:
There are still girls who are able to exchange the angel by the devil.




Soundtrack:

Opening theme song: Jerk by Huang Yida 
Ending theme song: Ai Mei Ambiguous Love by Rainie Yang
Other songs:
Ideal Lover by Rainie Yang
Set Me Free by Huang Yida
Yi Miao De An Wei


Devil Beside You
Opening




Thanks for reading!!! XD



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário