segunda-feira, 17 de outubro de 2011

Heeyy! SS501 funny facts....

Hi!
Maruta is back!

Yesterday I was "trying to" review the magnificent program M! Pick SS501 and I discovered some very interesting .....
I'll try to see the entire schedule despite being huge, I am super lazy and although the tests are close .... -.- " SS501 FOREVER!


Well .. first have a challenge for you ......
Guess who are these ... things ....



 ??
      ?????
            ?????

Could not you guess ...?
Here is the solution ....

They are PARK HORSE OPAA and HYUNG JUNNIE OPAA!!!!


Next .... Imagine that you have the opportunity to have a perfect match with the perfect Prince Otter ..... (That will never happen ..... but ok .......)
You can go to all places possible .... a garden,...... an oceanarium ..... to where you want
  but listen to my county .... never go to a hairdresser with him ........ Young Saeng is in fact very stingy with your hair!


Poor woman .... that hassle....

And finally I have a question ....


My question is ... the ideal model of Kim Dog-Cow is the horrible hairstyle of Young Saeng or the female mannequin with that magnificent body ????.... -.- "


Well .... and it's just that for now ..... (I know nothing interesting is what happens when I have nothing to say .....)

I hope you enjoy!

By: MARUTA

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário