domingo, 15 de janeiro de 2012

My Top 20 Asiatic Dramas

Hi!! Maruta is back! :')

I know you miss me! (I know you didn't ... but saying this makes me feel happy ...)

Ok....  the other day ... I was watching a drama and I thought ... I'll do a top dramas! ( I know very original )

Well this top was made by me, Maruta, because Cynnu is a lazy otter that does nothing of life.
 ( I'm just kidding, Cynnu is spectacular and helps me a lot ).


Please DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE OF MY OFFENSIVE COMMENTS! I'M JUST PLAYING!


So... here's the top :') :




Ok... I hope you enjoyed :)

And... if you are a fan of Shinhwa's Andy... DON'T FORGET! His birthday is in a few days!  (21st January).

And.... if you are a fan of Sakurai Sho from Arashi... his birthday is in a few days too! (25th January).

Ok... the messages are given


BYE BYE !!



By: Maruta



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário