segunda-feira, 16 de abril de 2012

Jung Min 26th Birthday

Yo! Maruta is back!! ^^

Jung Min's birthday was in 04th of April but, unfortunety I couldn't do a post for Jung Min.... I'm realy sorry ;__;  My parents wanted to go to their native town (a litlle, litlle, litlle village!) where I can't navigate on Internet!! (Soooooo borring).



Well... when I always do.... I made a video to give him congratulations ^^




For those who don't know Jung Min he is...


A D.I.V.A.




A carrot maniac




A little horse




Sexy Charisma









But after all... he is a very frendly and cute boy...


OMG This is wonderfull XDD






A beautifull Girl....



Ok... I think this is enough.. and if you don't understand I will use three words to discribe him:  SEXY UNCONTROLABLE DIVA




I (Maruta) and Cynuu are very happy and wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jung Min....


 I hope you like it ^^


Thanks for Watching


By: Maruta

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário