quinta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2011

Happy Birthday Heo Young Saeng!!^^



HI!! TODAY IS A VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY ..... OUR LITTLE OTTER IS GROWING !

TODAY YOUNG SAENG IS 25 YEARS OLD!!!!!!
Aisshhhh ... my children grow up so fast .....  
(But still gorgeous as ever of course!!)

I (Maruta) am a huge fan of SS501 and as I like both of them I decided to do a tribute to our prince.
Here is a video that I made for a whole day .....
(it was very hard ... but worth it !!!! ) *-*



Well.... Young Saeng is...


A sexy boy ....



    




A very sweet boy ... 



      

Mysterious ...


An very cute and chubby otter...



A guy who does some very strange positions ...



A "chick" very skillful ...



A boy with a gorgeous smile ....



 

As the Young Saeng's favorite color is blue (at least I think it was .....) and my friend and companion of blog (Cynuu) decided to paint our nails blue to celebrate the anniversary of Sengiee!
After all ... some of our friends also wanted to paint fingernails to honor young saeng... HYEEYY!!!
Here are our nails:



These are the nails of a friend of mine called claudia


This is the nail of Jeca! The writer of : http://arozuconleche.livejournal.com/
Yeey! I am a friend of a very famous person in the Internet world!
Haaa! And if you have not seen her livejournal is because you are very careless!


Hooo ... This is the hand of Cynuu!!
She has very small nails!! (How cute)


HEHE.... This is JOLEMA'S NAIL!!!!!!
 
 
And finally ..... this is my hand !!!!! (It is very small and cute !!!!!)
A spectacular right hand Né Né?? (Brinks)
 


Continue offer your love to Young Saeng ..... He will always be our Prince!



Now I can say ...
OUR baby is growing!!!!




I (Maruta) and Cynuu are very happy and wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Young Saeng!




Thanks for Reading!!!!!




By: MARUTA^^


 03/11/2011

1 comentário:

  1. Me fascina este hombre por todo, especialmente por su talento y carisma.

    ResponderEliminar