segunda-feira, 21 de novembro de 2011

YEY!!! Cynuu's here!

Yesterdey I was a little bored so I went to see the last Alice9 Channel, and it was... INCREDIBLE!
I think I never laugh so hard in my life, I remember of all Alice9 Channels but that was the best!
For who know a little about Alice9 Channel it's obvious you know about Shou is always the protect, but in the legendary episode of Alice9 Channel 17/11/11 everything changed, and that wasn't just that in a game they have to do a "Cosplay time". Here some images:

Nao was a nurse xD But he was normal ;)


Hiroto was a maid, oh my gackt, for some reason I laugh very hard.



Santa Shou Claus xD

Tora-shi was with a mask, a little strange XD

         Saga… He didn't have a cosplay, she cames in the middle of the program with a bear…He was really like a drunk but he was very fun "HELL YEAH!!!"









 Yes… He is Alice Nine's bassist... Crazy Saga xD

They almost dead xD Alice9 Channel's staff are so heartless
Paper fan is so painful

Poor Alice Nine…
























Yes, Shou wasn't a exception

Bye  bye =)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário